DevOps - Continuous Integration/Continuous Testing With ITAS
ITAS provides environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably can build a delivery pipeline that is highly effective and maximizes the visibility and effectiveness of automation.
- Automate the Test Cycle. Get all tests automated
- Work with Dev Team to set up an automated “Smoke” or “Gate” Test as criteria to promote from Dev to Test
- Work with Dev Team to set up automated build and deploy processes
- Use Cloud or other virtual technology to set up testing environments on demand
- Integrate the automated testing capability with the Dev Team’s continuous integration capability to establish continuous testing
Want to Learn More ?
CONTINUOUS TESTING – IMPLEMENTATION
When done right, DevOps practices can rapidly increase the speed of release cycles. With ITAS Test Automation, within the continuous delivery pipeline and a solid culture that promotes everyday collaboration between developers and operations staff, IT organizations can drastically release delays that hold up the time it takes to ship code into production.
- Using ITAS, Automating Testing in Continuous Integration, mitigates risks by testing every new iteration of the code, all Scriptless
- Repeatable & consistent build process
- Verification of code quality and functionality at every build
- Test Automation enabling early identification of defects
- Immediate notification and visibility to team on potential issues