ITAS for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
Automate testing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications. We support Dynamics 365 as well as the legacy desktop version. ITAS is agnostic to the technology the interface is developed in.
- Run your test automation, anytime, unattended. In fact, kick it off automatically, when your build gets delivered
- Develop your automated tests, without programming, with our easy to use drag and drop interface
- Begin developing your automation scripts before the build arrives
- Integrated with other systems? No problem, we support over 50 platforms
- How well does your application perform?
Unlock performance issues by generating unlimited virtual users, using pre-built test cases on-demand.
Want to learn more?
ITAS – Benefits of Test Automation
Shorter Software Release Cycle
– Reduction in manual execution results in faster test completion.
– Can be executed daily, provides flexibility to take on additional builds without the same testing overhead.
– Speed to market. Shortest possible time required for testing.
– Can still run significant regression for unplanned builds leading to better coverage.
– Not prone to manual error.
– Allows manual testing effort to focus on areas of concern, increasing coverage in higher risk areas.
– 24×7 working capabilities without resource costs
– Improved quality and shorter development cycles result in cost savings
Test Automation – ITAS Workflow
Run your regression, anytime, unattended with ITAS. In fact, kick it off automatically, when your build gets delivered with ITAS API interface integrating with CI platform. Begin developing your automation scripts before the build arrives. Integrated with other systems? No problem, we support over 50 platforms.
- Access your automated testing from anywhere in the world
- Deploy on private or public cloud or on premise
- Securely store your test data
- Visual interface for developing automation eliminates the need for coding
- Centralized and modular meaning you spend less time updating test cases